Monday, July 21, 2008

Progress Report








I've been working on Lucille's rug a little bit every day, despite the heat. These photos show the progress.

I don't care to hook on burlap and the humidity makes it worse. I bought a portable air conditioner for the studio and it is not working very well. It dries out the air, but doesn't cool it. Sometimes it is hotter in the studio than outside. . . So it is going back to the store tomorrow.

I don't know if it is advancing age, or if this July is really hotter and more humid than those in the past, but I am continually out of sorts. Consequently, I'm not getting much accomplished. Oh, well. Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Lana Manis said...

That's beautiful Sarah ~ and a good size rug too! I want to start a hooked piece to cover a little stool but don't quite know how to start. I've only hooked one small mat. I may be emailing you soon..... lol!