Thursday, June 11, 2009

Am I a Top Chef?

I watched Top Chef Masters last night. Their main challenge was to cook 3 courses using only a hot plate, a microwave and a toaster oven. Oh, puhlleezzee! That's what I've been doing for the last 4 months! Without a microwave! Am I a Top Chef?

Our renovations are moving along. Our gorgeous counter tops were installed yesterday. The plumber comes today to hook up the sinks and the bathroom fixtures. Of course, the appliances were ordered ages ago and put on hold until we needed them, then requested ASAP, but they haven't arrived. There's still some carpentry and painting to be finished and we need decks and stairs to the two new doors. No outdoor work is being completed because it has been raining all week.

The floors are due to be sanded on the 18th. I am hoping we'll be back to normal by Clara's birthday on the 22 (She'll be 21 this year!) So keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: