Sunday, November 1, 2009

We're Working on Reds Today


Well, I'm working on reds today . . . Cairo is working on his beauty rest.

It's a quiet first day of November here. Pete left on Friday to go hunting with his brothers and his 92-year-old father. I think they are going after ruffed grouse and I'm hoping Pete doesn't bring any home . . .

I was left on my own to tend to the trick-or-treaters, who wiped me out of candy by 7:30. I talked to Clara, who was dressing for the Morbid Ball at Skidmore. She went as Darth Vader on a Caribbean vacation. Picture her in a wetsuit, a Darth Vader Mask and a snorkel. I'd like to see a picture of that . . .

I watched Hannibal for awhile (the very bad sequel to The Silence of the Lambs) because it takes place in Florence and the street scenes transported me back to our trip last April . . . I just looked away during the really gory parts.

Today I'm in the studio, folding red wool when Cairo will get off of it, and working on finishing some small things for my upcoming shows. It's only 5 and the sun is setting . . .

No comments: