Tuesday, September 20, 2011

3rd Annual Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival!

Barb and I are traveling north this weekend for the Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival.  It is the Festival's third year, but our first year as participants.  I am so looking forward to this -- to all the fiber frenzy, but also to being in the neighborhood of Saratoga Springs, a city I love.  (My daughter went to college there and I miss my visits.)  We will be staying with Barb's friend Martha, who has generously opened her home to us for the weekend.  And she has sheep!  I imagine the leaves are starting to turn upstate and if the weather holds out we should have a great weekend.  Please join us if you can!  We are in Building 12, Space #5.

Here's the information -- if you go to their main page and scroll down, there's a coupon for $1 off the entry fee.

Saturday and Sunday, September 24 & 25, 2011
10 am to 5 pm
$5 for Adults, Children under 14 are free
Free Parking
Washington Country Fairgrounds
392 Old Schuylerville Road
Greenwich, NY 12834
(518) 692-2464

No comments: