Friday, October 11, 2013

Sale on Wool!


I received an email from the Dorr Mill Store in New Hampshire.  They are having their annual Columbus Day sale this weekend. I love their wool -- I use it in my rugs more than any other.  Here's the email:


Dorr Mill Store Annual Columbus Day Sale

We are celebrating this Columbus Day Weekend with our annual sale. This
year is our most extensive fabric sale ever and includes our signature line of Dorr wools, textures, Dorr bundles, textured bundles, rug hooking kits and wool applique kits. So join in our celebration October 10th - 15th by email, phone or if your in the area please join us at our store in Guild, NH for additional savings on our Menswear, Womenswear and Blankets.
(These items are unavailable on our website) We are open Monday - Saturday 9 to 5 and Sunday October 13th 11 to 4.



We would enjoy hearing from you!

The Dorr Mill Store

2 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I am 1 hour from dorr I can not go there to often I get in big trouble. Glad they are having a sale though.
Cathy

Julia said...

I love Door wool and have a big bolt that I dye whenever I need some. I still would love visiting the Door Mill store.
Hugs,
JB