Miss Smarty Pants Betty at primitivebettys has tagged me. I have to tell 5 things about myself then tag 5 friends. (Betty's a smarty pants because she made fun of my attempt at sock knitting.)
So -- here are 5 things I'm sure you are all dieing to know.
1. I taught myself to rug hook using a partially finished rug that my maternal grandmother had started, using her hook. I hooked so tightly the burlap fell apart.
2. I LOVE Deadwood, the HBO tv series. I thought I would hate it, but, once I got past all the profanity, I discovered it is probably the best bit of television writing ever.
3. I was the 6th of 7 children -- the youngest girl in the family.
4. I value integrity in my friends more than anything else.
5. I am a very good cook and a great baker. (I had my own catering business for a couple of years before my daughter was born.)
Okay -- so now I tag:
1.Lorraine of Piecake Primitives
2.Jackie of TFC Folk Art
3.Barb of Thimblefolk
4.Lana of Honeysuckle Lane
5.Sylvia of Sylvia Anderson