Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Tumbleweed Tuesday . . .

. . . one of my favorite days of the year. The tourists have all gone home! I can park at the post office when I have packages! I can let the dog run on the beach and swim to his heart's content! I don't have to listen to the bad live music from Claudio's Restaurant at one in the morning! It's heaven. . . .

My knee is healing well and rapidly. I've been going to physical therapy, which I really enjoy -- go figure. I think I'm going to join their fitness center when I finish with the PT.

We had a great trip to Lake Champlain to visit friends this weekend. We delivered Clara safely back to Skidmore and she starts classes tomorrow. Pete and I will be canning tomatoes this afternoon. All's right with the world!

Now I have to get ready for all the shows Barb and I are doing this fall . . .

1 comment:

bluejeanprimitives said...

I'm glad your knee healed great.... now get to work so you'll be ready for those shows!!!!

hehehehe

xox Jean