Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Finished Socks


One of my resolutions last year was to learn how to knit socks on multiple needles. I showed pics of my progress, but never posted the finished product -- so here he they are! I completed the socks quite some time ago and have already worn and washed them many times.

While the Socks That Rock yarn was lovely to work with, I really do not like these colors. This year, instead of waiting until the end of the Sheep and Wool Festival to buy some new STR yarn from Toni of the Fold, I picked out a couple of skeins before the show started. So I have much better colors for this year's socks, which I will learn to knit on a circular needle. I hear it is much easier. We shall see.

A note of thanks to everyone who called, emailed, and posted suggestions on how to manage my life better. I plan to try all the ideas. Things are looking up -- the dryer is repaired! Hurray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

weldone with ths knitting!
Will warm someones feet for sure:}