Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey Leftovers

Here's an update on my use of leftovers:

Turkey Soup:  Fabulous -- and I have about 10 quarts of it in the freezer for cold winter days.

Turkey Enchiladas: The best turkey leftovers ever!  I used this recipe:
Aunt Rebecca's Red Enchiladas from Good Morning America's website. I made 2 batches and put one in the freezer -- they freeze really well.

Turkey Tetrazzini: Blech. I found this recipe on someone else's blog and their photo made it look so good -- but I hate it. It is too pale and too heavy and I will probably toss what is left of it. It reminds of Tuna Noodle Casserole, which is a big no no in my recipe book. Peter was good about eating it, but I'll never make it again.

The turkey is gone now, but if you have some good uses for left over turkey, let me know. I'll try anything once.

No comments: