Monday, March 29, 2010

Fluffystuff

Here are some photos from Fluffystuff, a fiber fair held on Saturday at the Inn at East Wind in Wading River.  I have been fighting a cold or something and have been exhausted since Friday -- which is my explanation for taking such lousy photographs and why I can't put text under each photo to tell you who's booth was whose.  Jeez.

From top to bottom:  Barbara Blossey Chuvalas, Basket Garden Farm, thimblefolk & The Paisley Studio (that's me and Barb), Beth from Felt at Fernwood, Zoe from Hampton Artisic Yarns, Susan Borger, buttonshow and Sew Faux,  Now and Zen, and Long Island Livestock Company.

1 comment:

Kim from The Sheep's Nest said...

Hi Sarah, Mom said it was a very nice show. Sorry you're under the weather. I think I have been sick all winter! One thing after another. Here's to Spring and feeling better! love,Kim