Saturday, June 9, 2012

Could You Work in this Mess?


I couldn't -- so I spent most of the day picking up my little garret. My needle punch supplies were in a particularly bad mess, so I spent most of the time on those.  I also spent the day learning how to make a mailing list on Excel.  I know, I know --  I'm a day late and a dollar short.  But I feel like I've accomplished a lot today.  Now its time to go read for awhile.  I discovered a Norwegian mystery writer named Anne Holt and I am thoroughly enjoying this novel.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

What mess? Compared to my craft room that's spotless. :-)

acorn hollow said...

It look like a great room to me I love the window.
Cathy

kelley said...

I could and have worked in a lot worse...back in my craft show days...but love to spend a day puttering with my stash and organizing...