Friday, June 1, 2012

Unhappy News for Rug Hookers

I recently received this email from Dorr Mills:

On all of the Dorr wool, swatches and stripettes there will be a price
increase averaging about 9% effective June 15th, 2012. This increase has
been caused by a significant rise in the price of wool that continues to
stay high. Any orders placed before the 15th will be honored at current
price based on availability.
We value greatly your support and look forward to providing you with the
best quality of wool.

Have a great summer!
Terry Dorr



2 comments:

acorn hollow said...

everything else is going up why not wool.
I have not been to dorr in some time I guess now is the time.
Cathy

Julia said...

Yikes, everything is going up in price even the wool. Fortunately I have a bolt of off white Door Mill wool for dyeing. Now I'm so glad that I splurged a while back. Have a wooly weekend. JB