Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cold Feet


I turned the air conditioning off and opened the windows before I went to bed last night.  Heaven.  I fell asleep to the sound of the wind rustling the leaves and crickets chirping for the first time in a month.  This morning I woke to a gentle rain and much cooler temperatures.  When I got up, I shuffled around barefoot, making coffee and picking up the kitchen and my feet got cold!  The heat wave has finally broken.

I am cleaning the studio today, and rearranging the furniture to make it more efficient.  I'm close to finishing the robot rug, and hope to post a photo of that soon.  

Hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather.

1 comment:

Julia said...

It felt like fall arrived here this morning. It was cool...
Fall will probably arrive early this year. It would be nice to skip winter.
Hugs,
JB