Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sweet September

The weather has been wonderful -- warm sun, cool breeze -- perfect sleeping weather.  We're dining on gifts from the garden every night and filling the freezer and canning cupboard with food for the winter. I've been getting back into the swing of working, hooking on some Halloweenies.  I have some big rugs bouncing around in my head, so I may start on one soon.


Next weekend I will be at the Hallockville Fall Festival, in the Peconic Ruggers' booth.  It is always a fun weekend, so come out and join us.  There will be a quilt show in the Naugles barn, a tractor pull, lots of crafts and animals and interesting people.  Stop by and say hello.

September 14 & 15, 2013
10 am to 5 pm
Hallockville Museum Farm
6038 Sound Avenue 
Riverhead, NY 11901
631-298-5292

2 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I love your cat and pumpkin
Cathy

Julia said...

I'm so thankful for the cooler weather to sleep too. You are always so busy producing for the show.
I hope that you get a terrific turn out.

Hugs,
JB