Sunday, October 26, 2014

Rhinebeck 2014

I have been thinking about writing long posts about the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival held last weekend in Rhinebeck, but I am so busy trying to restock for the Fiber Festival of New England next week, that I haven't had time to post.  We sold out of so much stuff, my head is still spinning!  It was our most profitable show ever, and I am grateful to all the wonderful people who come to visit us each year.  That said, I have to get back to work dyeing wool and making kits and drawing patterns . . . . . .   So here are some photographs for you to enjoy.
Our booth

Another view of our booth

Yet another

My favorite sheep of the show

This guy was a sweetheart

Our neighbor at the show

Love this woman's baskets -- she's a rug hooker, too!

nice packaging

Goats are my favorites

Sunny skies and colorful trees

Garlands

Love the topknot

These trees look great every year

More yarn than you can imagine
Another corner of our booth

3 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Wow Sarah! That's awesome that you sold so well!! Way to go! Great photos and the sheep are so adorable!! Have fun getting ready for your next one! Oh and those baskets are wonderful too... did you come home with a few for yourself? We can never have too many of them!!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

Julia said...

Congratulations for doing so well with your sales. Your booth looks great and well stocked. I'm sure you'll have many customers who will return next time.

I'm a basket fanatic. They are so good for storing wool and all kinds of things.

So now you'll be busy getting ready for the next sales. Have a great week.
Hugs,
JB

The Paisley Studio/Sarah McNamara said...

Sadly, I didn't get a basket. There was a big beautiful round one I wanted, but when I went back it was gone. :( Next year! Thanks for stopping by Cathy & Julia! Sarah