Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting Ready for Fairfield

I'm finishing up labeling and tagging all my merchandise so I can start packing the car.  I leave for Connecticut on Friday.  Barb and I will be vending once again at the Fairfield-Grace Rug Show.  It is the 50th annual show, can you believe that? I have heard rumors that it may be the last, but I'm hoping that is not true.

I have some new rug patterns this year, as well as new needle punch patterns.  You can see a bit of Mary's Crab there on the right side of the photo, and Paisley Heart in the center.  I'm also working up some kits for people who want a quick and easy project.  Barb will have her hand-dyed wool in all those magnificent colors along with her whimsical woolly creations.  We both hope you'll stop by and see us if you are in the neighborhood.

50th Annual Hooked Rug Exhibit
Fairfield Grace United Methodist Church, 1089 Fairfield Woods Road, Fairfield, CT, from 9 a.m. -2:30 p.m. This event will include an all-day  Hook-In to mark the exhibit’s 50th anniversary. Informative panel discussion with Michelle Micarelli, Vivaly Powers and Loretta Scena and Q&A at 1 p.m. Vendors will have rug designs, hooks, books and more wool than you can imagine. Lots of door prizes!  Don’t miss this event! Contact: Pat Jurgielewicz, prj@discala.com,  (203) 445-8896.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah:
Do you have people requesting paisley when they purchase a pattern from you? Wondering, because I purchased a fabulous piece two weeks ag. Will bring it to May meeting for you to see.
Sue