Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cairo's Cold Weather Canine Couture

The temperature was only 8 degrees when I woke up tis morning, maybe 12 when Cairo and I headed out for our walk.  I put this little Coach jacket on him to keep him warm .  I bought for him for $5 at an outlet sale several years ago.  As you can tell by the look on his face, he hates it.  

We didn't walk very far -- the cold air made Cairo cough, poor little guy.  We hightailed it home where he snuggled up on his polar fleece blanket and I made a second cup of coffee before heading to my studio.  I'm working on some hearts, both hooked and needle punched.  I'll post the results when I've finished them.

Hope everyone is staying warm . . .  

2 comments:

Julia said...

I feel so sorry for the little dogs in this cold. A quick run to do their business and back in the house they want to go. I can't blame them. He's lucky to have a little jacket. The cold is so brutal.

Hugs,
JB

Tammy Burks said...

Cute pic! Funny how some dogs love clothes and others despise them. Our Lonnie LOVES coats and sweaters....the new dog, Buzzbee, tolerates them :)