Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Box of Wool From Barb

I received a package of wool from my sister Barb, aka thimblefolk, on Saturday.  What a pleasure to fondle these cheery colors on such a dreary winter day.  These are the colors in my Mosaic Mat, which I now sell in a kit, with a pattern, cut wool, and a photograph.  I guess I'd better get busy drawing off the patterns and cutting the wool . . . . 

Barb has been a busy beaver lately, diving into the dye pots almost daily.  Her wool is selling like hotcakes in our ebay store: thepaisleystudio.  I think the rest of the rug hooking world is as tired of winter as I am so they are buying up her distinctive colors to cheer themselves up.  Stop by to see what she has listed.  If I get motivated (ha!), I'll list some patterns as well.

You can also click on over to Barb's page on The Primitive Gathering if you are so inclined.   She's some sweet Valentines for sale.