Friday, January 21, 2011

Peconic Ruggers Winter Hook In

More snow this morning . . . .  The phone rang at 5:15 -- an automated call from the school district.  I no longer have a child in school, but that didn't seem to matter . . .  Cairo burrowed under the blankets and refused to budge.  I'm hoping the snow doesn't affect attendance at the hook in tomorrow.  I haven't been hooking at all.  I've been thinking about hooking, and dyeing some wool, but I'm not hooking.  So I'm hoping I'll hook tomorrow.

Here are the details if you can join us:

Peconic Ruggers Hook In

Saturday, January 22, 2011
10 am to 3 pm
Cutchogue Presbyterian Church
Main Road
Cutchogue, New York

Bring a finished piece to display and a pot luck dish.  The guild will supply beverages.
We'll also have door prizes and vendors!

Any questions?  Call Jen: 631-793-3511

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Sounds like it will be fun - wish I was close enough to attend!

I have a question for you - I've never hooked with paisley before. Have seen some for sale on ebay but have no idea if they are the right kind or not - can you give me any pointers or helpful information? Thanks!